*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Sounds good! haha! a car full of chickies at Mass! Fr Brooks would enjoy that!

thinks are starting to dry out here, was out trying to divide up the banty run, so they could be in the dryer parts- my little banty cochin mix is determined to hatch those eggs- should i separate her from the banty flock?

I just saw a funny video, a big blue cochin hen was walkin around with an egg 'stuck' to the feathers right below the vent, just swingin....and this is a family forum, dont need any comments about that
old.gif

The wind is strong here too but almost 80 degrees!!!!!!!

Tshirts have been ordered!!!!!!!

Ready to get out of here!

OK EVERYONE BELOW IS MONTY'S POST ON THE RAFFLE! PLEASE HELP OUT & DONATE SOMETHING.

If you have been sending Monty PM's he is without a computer, you can send it to me until he is back up & running!

yippiechickie.gif
Donatations for the P.O.O.P.S. Raffle.
yippiechickie.gif

Time keeps on ticking ticking ticking into the fuuu-tuuure!

Hey we are closing in on the big event. Time to think about some items you may want to donate for the raffle. It doesn't have to be a big item (see idea's below)
This is one of the ways we raise funds to help with costs of the event.

For those of you that are new we have a raffle where you buy tickets (can't remember the price but cheap). Each item has it's own little bag that you drop your ticket into (so you will only win something that you were interested in) & at a designated time we will draw the winning ticket. Since we are doing the raffle this way, things for kids and adults will be in the same raffle.
I want to say thanks to everyone who has contributed to the raffle so far. I have received word of several items for the raffle, but we still need lots and lots more stuff. Again, if you have something you want to part with , keep us in mind and use it for a donation item.
If you have something to donate, please PM(Sooner) me with the information.

If you have contacted me about a donation, and I don't have it on the list then please remind me. Thanks for everyone's willingness to help.

Here are some items being donated.
(6) Hen aprons

Egg basket

Hatching eggs

Rooster/Chicken figurines

Paintings

Oriental tray

(6) 8oz cage cups

Fishing poles

Garden rooster

Chicken picture

Plants (Cat nip & Mint)

Rose art set (kids)

Basket with assorted kitchen chicken stuff

Teen girl stuff (jewelry ect)

Quail eggs

Quail egg turner for foam incubator (turner only)

Egg cartons

Deco plate set (chicken/pig)

Chicken placemats (set of 6)

Slingshot airplanes (2)

2010 P.O.O.P.S shirts (2) (sizes later)

P.O.O.P.S. sounds like so much fun! Wish it wasn't such a drive. Maybe someday....

I think my dh and FIL are going to start on the coop and run today.
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom