Old age or sickness?

I’m having some difficulty uncurling her feet and taking pictures. Is this alright?

:hugs Sometimes it's hard to manipulate them by yourself. Can you get a helper to hold her so you can inspect her feet a little better.
It's hard to tell if that's debris or if she's has more going on there. Those "creases" are interesting but it may just be the way she's made. I would also look in the nooks/crannies underneath to make sure the foot are not packed with dirt/debris.
The foot do look swollen though. Is she eating and drinking well?

1579462203444.png

How long have the toes been curling under? Have you given any vitamins. She needs riboflavin (B2) which you can give with some chick vitamins or with human vitamin B complex. Do not use B12 or Poultry NutriDrench. This can be a sign of vitamin B 2 riboflavin deficiency. It sometimes is seen in Mareks, usually affecting one foot.

Her feet have been curled since the beginning (almost a month now), but before she wouldn’t move whatsoever so I didn’t notice it as much. I’ll clean up her feet and try to take better pictures. I’ve given her B12, but need to get B 2. Thank you so much for the help!

Back
Top Bottom