Old and New again!

FourSpringsFarm

Hatching
Mar 1, 2017
Figured I would reintroduce myself and its been ages and ages since I was a very active member. I remember when this site was in it's infancy and I was in here as SunChick when I lived in Florida. Can't remember my email or any of that so, voila! We moved and have a new farm located in West Virginia. I've grown beyond my backyard flock to a herd of sheep, dairy goats, and various poultry. We are raising quail, rabbits, Ameraucanas (Paul Smith Lines), Mottled/Spangled Orpingtons, Delawares, and have ventured into geese. We keep a herd of katahdin sheep, raising breeding and meat stock. Our dairy goat herd consists of a few Nubians both mini and standard. We have 4 horses, 2 Andalusians and 2 Paso Finos. It's quite an adventure. Looking forward to meeting old and new folks again and finding great ideas!

welcome-byc.gif
Great to have another poultry lover! I want goats sooo bad. Nubians are such a nice looking breed too.

Hi and welcome back to BYC - I'm sure that you will recognise some old faces still here.

Best wishes
CT

Welcome back! It sounds like you have quite the assortment of animals, do you have any pictures you could share?

Back
Top Bottom