Old and Rare Breeds

Don't know if you saw one of my earlier post. For the first time in 12 years I will not be at Unifour. Minor surgery on this past Friday turned into major surgery and I'm laid up for weeks to come which is why I've been online all day: grounded.
I know that feeling. It is no fun, and I hope that you are up moving around sooner than expected.

Did you have your surgery here?

I wish I knew what the weather was going to be like down at the show on Saturday. I looked Tuesday and it said it was going to rain, I looked yesterday and it said it was going to be clear with 0% precipitation, now this morning it says 50% precipitation.
idunno.gif

I wish I knew what the weather was going to be like down at the show on Saturday. I looked Tuesday and it said it was going to rain, I looked yesterday and it said it was going to be clear with 0% precipitation, now this morning it says 50% precipitation.
idunno.gif
The weatherguessers are as likely to be wrong as they are right.

The weatherguessers are as likely to be wrong as they are right.

I'm always optimistic about the weather.

When I was in Costa Rica I visited 3 volcanos. The guards at the gates going up the mountain said it wasn't worth going because the cloud cover wouldn't allow viewing of the crater. Each time, I said I wanted to go anyway and each time the clouds parted long enough standing at the crater's edge to get a lot of good pictures.

rare black azerbaijan
That's an interesting looking bird. Does it have a split comb or is that just one point leaning the other way? Do you have any pictures of one standing up? How big do they get and what is their typical weight?
He posted some other pictures a few pages back. They are definitely interesting.

Back
Top Bottom