Old english bantam rooster type?

Crcess

Chirping
Jun 12, 2021
What is my guy?
20210816_174924.jpg

Pumpkin is a thing in American gamefowl but not in oegb.
Pumpkin is a line of gamefowl with an odd pattern. Some refer to the pattern as pumpkin but in the American gamefowl they often use terms for patterns that are completely different then what's used in other chickens.
That line of birds have variations of the pattern so I wouldn't think it could be a pattern/color. You know?

Pumpkin is a thing in American gamefowl but not in oegb.
Pumpkin is a line of gamefowl with an odd pattern. Some refer to the pattern as pumpkin but in the American gamefowl they often use terms for patterns that are completely different then what's used in other chickens.
That line of birds have variations of the pattern so I wouldn't think it could be a pattern/color. You know?
Aha. See, I don’t know the first thing about gamefowl. I like my birds fat and fluffy.
But this is a buff OEGB, correct?

It is buff but not exactly self buff.
It has dominate white which I hear isn't completely uncommon in self buff birds.
You can see what would be black in the tail and wing so IDK. Would it be black tailed buff with DW?
Buff Columbian with DW? or self buff with a gene off allowing some feathers to not be buff but not enough to be BC or BTB?

It is buff but not exactly self buff.
It has dominate white which I hear isn't completely uncommon in self buff birds.
You can see what would be black in the tail and wing so IDK. Would it be black tailed buff with DW?
Buff Columbian with DW? or self buff with a gene off allowing some feathers to not be buff but not enough to be BC or BTB?
You’ve lost me. I assume you mean the white tail feathers?

Back
Top Bottom