old english bantams which hen goes with which roo? help!!

i believe they go like this
one is a silver duck wing that's the black and white - that goes with the white laced neck red breasted hen?
a silver blue duck wing - goes with the brown with blue tail hen no lacing
and a
blue red- goes with the red with brown tail hen no lacing

do i have that right?

GOT IT!
thumbsup.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif
D.gif

Quote:
thank you thank you, it wasnt easy, thanks for your help thank god for google images.
there arent a lot of couple pairing pictures out there, anyone that does old english really should fill that void!

one more question, now that they are all separated into breeder pens how long before i am hatching selling pure eggs?

Rooster #1 is not blue red. He is either lemon blue (if that is blue, I cannot really tell--photos do not always match colouring well). If it is not blue, then he is brown red. The matching hens would be completely blue (or black) with gold head and hackle. I didn't see any. Anyways, a blue red has a red wing triangle--notice that he has none.

Quote:
thats what i am trying to figure out, then he is a lemon blue (yes he is blue) and so his hen would be in the 2nd picture of hens top right corner. ? is that right ?

Quote:
thats what i am trying to figure out, then he is a lemon blue (yes he is blue) and so his hen would be in the 2nd picture of hens top right corner. ? is that right ?

Does that one have a blue breast, not salmon or brown (since she is facing away, I cannot tell
wink.png
)? If so, yes.

Quote:

Does that one have a blue breast, not salmon or brown (since she is facing away, I cannot tell
wink.png
)? If so, yes.

i will check that out, thanks for your help

Back
Top Bottom