Old English Game Bantams with Wattles at 3 1/2 Weeks?

From those pics, I would say that both are roos. Give them another week and you will definitely know for sure.

Probably roos. I had an OEGB bantam roo that grew wattles faster than any other chicken I've ever seen. Full rooster face on a pigeon body!

That's an OEGB roo :) Seramas are the same..except you have a rooster face on a finch body :)
I have 5 mystery OEGB i thought i had 3 girls and 2 boys based on feather coloring and very obvious light red comb but 3 days ago one of the "girls" started showing a comb as well... the boys showed pink and growing at 3 weeks but they are nearly 5 weeks now... the 2 girls have nothing to speak of... disregard the brahma😆

Attachments

• 20240403_153657.jpg
    20240403_153657.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 8
I have 5 mystery OEGB i thought i had 3 girls and 2 boys based on feather coloring and very obvious light red comb but 3 days ago one of the "girls" started showing a comb as well... the boys showed pink and growing at 3 weeks but they are nearly 5 weeks now... the 2 girls have nothing to speak of... disregard the brahma😆
The boys are next to the brahma and the mystery gender chick is the one on the far left

Back
Top Bottom