Old English Game contest **Results are in...we have a winner!**

This has been a lot of fun. It's wonderful so see so many bycers with beautiful game birds. It has also been a challenge to judge them as there were quite a few nice birds entered. I had to get some advice from a couple respected sources here to help.

Let me first start by saying this was meant to be as legitimate of a contest as possible so birds keeping with the standard will rank highest. Cocks with dubbed combs and wattles are preferred.

Honerable mentions:

DT chickens, your blues and duckwings were both exceptional. I wish we could've gotten some better pics of them.

Bluewheaten, you also have some very nice birds.

Bsaffles, your blue red is absolutely gorgeous and your quail is an extremely nice cock. I would like to see him have a bit of curl on his sickle feathers though.

4th place
Kanat -Silver Duckwing hen, Old Lady
well done, this girl has the "it" factor.

3rd place
Bsaffles -Fawn Duckwing cock
He is, overall, a beautiful bird.

2nd place
TNgamebirds -Blue Red cock
The color in this roo is unbelievable and his appearance is surpassed by only one

and that is ....

our Champion
gold.png

Heelerdawg's black, Big Shot and that he is. I think no one could argue his due win.

Thanks to everyone who entered.

Last edited:
WOW! Thanks to everyone for participating in this show, you all have some very nice birds and congrats to the other ones that placed. This is Big Shot's first show and what a great start. I plan to start showing him in some local shows here in Kentucky this year so if you all get the chance, come up and check us out. Thanks again!
big_smile.png

Congrats Big Shot you are the WINNER!

I also LOVED TNgamebirds BlueRed cock. That photo in my opinion was the best of all. A beautiful moment. Like a painting.

Congrats to all of you!
Your birds were tremendous. Have seen some beautiful examples of the breed. More people should see these pics!

Quote:
I tried to respond but your mailbox is full. I think you got the winner right but I might have placed some others differently.

I could not believe I had than many messages. I never deleted anything.

frow.gif
Thanks for responding, NYREDS. It was difficult for me to judge when the competition heated up so I did get some pointers from a few folks here. Each placed them different so I tried the very best I could
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom