Old Galvanized 130 lb feeder...come take a look "PIC"

k2chickens

Songster
10 Years
Apr 22, 2009
New Castle, Indiana
28902_dsc02219.jpg

Picked it up off craigslist a few weeks back...its currently feeding 30 aussie hens. What do you guy's think? Know anything about the company that made it? Got it for $40 bucks. Says it holds 130 pounds. I thought i did decent on it...she wanted 60 for it. I just think it's cool that it was made in my home state Indiana. Milford, IN is what I think it says where it was made on the lable.

Last edited:
Quote:
No...no singing lol. I just saw it and i knew i had to have it, via the website Chore-Time started in 1952...so this might be from the 50's!! How cool is that. I thought i did good on the price, i think a plastic 22 lb hanging feeder from the local fed stores run around 30 bucks...if not more, so i was VERY happy to give her my 40 bucks....i wonder how much it's worth actually?

This is the only thing i could find on their website about my feeder..and it's in cartoon form..lol

28902_c2plus_size600.jpg

You guys are welcome for sharing, im very happy to share it with all of you and find out as much as i can about it.

Last edited:
It's way kewl, it looks like it would be for larger poulty such as turkeys to me...due to the height of the feedsaver bars...(?)

Back
Top Bottom