Old Newbie

Aug 6, 2017
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Worked in a very small hatchery for a couple of years while in high school. Went in the USMC after school so that was the end of that. After 5 years discharged with honorable and got back into raising some chickens. Went through a big life change a few years latter and had to sell out (more less gave everything away). Will now back into them again, after 20 plus years, and hopefully can keep going this time.
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
About 400

(3) What breeds do you have?
Rhode Island Reds, Buff Orpingtons, Black Australorp,

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
Was actually just looking for info.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Rabbits

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

Welcome to Backyardchickens.com aka BYC! :frow
We are so glad you joined our flock.

This video will help you learn how to navigate this site:

Semper Fi! Welcome to BYC from middle Tennessee:welcome I'm an Air Force retiree and my son is a Marine! So again I say Semper Fi! Glad you joined our group and understand the road is sometimes bumpy. If you haven't learned about Home grown by heros, pm me and I'll fill you in. My best wishes to you and your success. I love Marines, they had a simple job and did it well--Keep me alive. Thank you.:old

Semper Fi! Welcome to BYC from middle Tennessee:welcome I'm an Air Force retiree and my son is a Marine! So again I say Semper Fi! Glad you joined our group and understand the road is sometimes bumpy. If you haven't learned about Home grown by heros, pm me and I'll fill you in. My best wishes to you and your success. I love Marines, they had a simple job and did it well--Keep me alive. Thank you.:old
So how do you PM a member here?

Back
Top Bottom