old timer but newish here Hi, y'all

Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined us!

So again, I grace this awesome place. Have some questions and news on the home front.
First off, where would I put updates, pictures of my chickens coops and updates on my girls and guys???? I know, look for the correct topic which I did for a post in the NC thread andf took my forever to read all 5 millions posts. Do we have member threads or can I create one for my updates etc. I think my coop pixs go into the coop thread of homebuilt ones and since I really don't know what type of chickens I have the breed thread is kind of useless. sheesh....
barnie.gif
Why did I have to get so old!!!!! Ok, I do know where to put questions about my girls etc, it's just the personal stuff or day by day, week, etc..

ok, on the home front, I got my biddies I ordered from Mypetchicken.com today which by the way came with a warmer pak. It was an adventure since I got a call from the Kinston PO who shipped it to New Bern, and told me I could pick them up there, only to find out when I got there, they had sent a driver to deliver them to me, who was now at the new Bern PO then to have the driver drop them off at my Vanceboro PO for me to pick up. darn, great service but my fault for not just waiting for a call.
hide.gif

Ok, I ordered the 10 Assorted Brown Egg Layers, which means I don't know what I got. After looking at pixs of various biddies I think I have 8 Australorps and 2 light brown biddies. mmm, knowing from the past, those 2 could be anything. So later this week, I will post pictures of my 20 3 weeks to maybe a week old biddies as well as my coop and biddie box pixs. yea.... I now know the 3 week old biddes are 6 Buffs, 2 Australorps and of course 2 reds..... (they are light brown as most biddies are, but was told they were reds...)

enough from me for now, onward to check out the rest of the social thread....

Back
Top Bottom