Olive Egger breeding project

I would not call them Olive Eggers unless they actually lay olive-colored eggs, just like I wouldn't say a chicken lays brown eggs or white eggs if it actually lays a different color.
IMG_3355.jpeg

Well, I guess I’m in luck because she is definitely an olive colored layer! Thank you to all 😊

Same. Especially if I was getting first generation (the 2nd+ generation of Olive eggers do carry about ½ the chance to get brown layers), I'd be pretty miffed if mine ended up just as brown and not olive because the proper cross shouldn't produce any brown layers
Well so far so good I have one from a previous hatch that just laid her first (I posted a picture on this thread) but I also have a Olive Egger the same age as my Easter Eggers I’m still waiting to find out what color eggs she will lay 😬

Well so far so good I have one from a previous hatch that just laid her first (I posted a picture on this thread) but I also have a Olive Egger the same age as my Easter Eggers I’m still waiting to find out what color eggs she will lay 😬
Wow I should have re read that 🤦🏼‍♀️ I have a pullet from my Olive Egger I’m waiting to see what color she will lay 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom