Olive Egger Chicks

If you're dying to know, most feed stores will tell you what hatcheries they order from. Otherwise I think you'll be able to get a really good guess once they start feathering out.

My OE is Welsummer & CCL. At approx 1 week and 4 weeks:
View attachment 3271992
View attachment 3271993
Yours at 1 week looks so similar to mine at 1 week, and now 2.5 weeks. I HOPE they look as adoarable as yours at 4 weeks! I'm definitely going to update this with pictures when they're at that age! I'm thinking for sure Welsummer is one breed they're mixed with!

Well here's an update! These babies have mohawks! Almost 4 weeks old (tomorrow). One has a more impressive mohawk, but they both have one! So maybe Crested Cream Legbar and Welsummer, like yours! I'll get a picture in a bit.
Here is what that particular hybrid (Welsummer/CCL) looks like as an adult.😊
My hen Aiya and her eggs. Sometimes they have speckles, sometimes they don’t.
She is very skittish, but gets along well
with the other birds.
6D81465D-0A3C-45FB-8546-5C0DC4FE24BB.jpeg
C6D924AB-C330-4894-B122-CDA62A22A357.jpeg

Here is what that particular hybrid (Welsummer/CCL) looks like as an adult.😊
My hen Aiya and her eggs. Sometimes they have speckles, sometimes they don’t.
She is very skittish, but gets along well
with the other birds.View attachment 3281807View attachment 3281808
If my guess is right, Yayyy! So pretty! And those eggs! 😍

I can't get a decent picture. I'll try again later! We're expected rain so I don't want them to go outside and get caught in it. My garage lights aren't as bright as I need so I'm trying to use flash but they won't be still. lol

1st picture is Olive (the one with the more impressive mohawk) and that's one of my EE's, Stella, photo bombing lol

2nd picture is Hazel (looking at the camera). I couldn't get a good one of her. She has one but it's not as big.

I think I'll try for better pictures tomorrow when I can hopefully bring them outside!

20221005_134228.jpg
20221005_134333.jpg

Back
Top Bottom