Olive egger gender

Keep an eye on 4, still could be female but less likely than the others. But other than that you have 3 girls!
Gosh I hope so. someone told me #1 was a boy. I'm not yet worried about 4 because this was one of my girls from my first flock at 5 weeks and she needed up being a hen. Fingers crossed.

Attachments

• 20200401_182241.jpg
    20200401_182241.jpg
    353 KB · Views: 30
  • 20200407_223537.jpg
    20200407_223537.jpg
    698.6 KB · Views: 26
That totally sucks, I'm so sorry. My flock has a history of respiratory illness as well...likely MG except my birds never responded to the oral medication...they either cleared up on their own or slowly got worse and worse before being put down or passing away :(
All of mine responded to tylan and are doing much better but it sucks because I didnt want to have to close my flock. I was also starting to get really upset when someone was telling me they think all of these chicks were cockerels.

All of mine responded to tylan and are doing much better but it sucks because I didnt want to have to close my flock. I was also starting to get really upset when someone was telling me they think all of these chicks were cockerels.
Well I can assure you they are wrong. At least 3 of those are girls, and probably #4 as well, like you said, you are all set!

That totally sucks, I'm so sorry. My flock has a history of respiratory illness as well...likely MG except my birds never responded to the oral medication...they either cleared up on their own or slowly got worse and worse before being put down or passing away :(

Back
Top Bottom