Olive Egger Pullet? 13 weeks

Olive(r) is 16 weeks today and still no crowing or fighting with my older roos, so as long as he behaves himself he has a home. It's odd though, his comb hasn't gotten any bigger and I'm having a hard time seeing the hackle/saddle feathers from the barring. I'm apparently still in the denial stage of my pullet grief 😂

Olive(r) is 16 weeks today and still no crowing or fighting with my older roos, so as long as he behaves himself he has a home. It's odd though, his comb hasn't gotten any bigger and I'm having a hard time seeing the hackle/saddle feathers from the barring. I'm apparently still in the denial stage of my pullet grief 😂
Any update?

He is indeed a little man...and a handsome one at that! I was able to rehome him with a farm friend who sends me updates on him frequently 🙂 It was the best outcome I could've hoped for. All the others have been girls thank goodness!
I'm glad he found a happy home! He looks a lot like my own ambiguous 11/12 weeker, but your original photos showed a much bigger and redder comb than mine has. It's so hard to just wait and see!!

I'm glad he found a happy home! He looks a lot like my own ambiguous 11/12 weeker, but your original photos showed a much bigger and redder comb than mine has. It's so hard to just wait and see!!
It's so hard waiting! I started noticing Olive was a little more "Oliver-y" around 8 weeks old, but I wanted to wait and see a little longer than that...so maybe there's still hope that you have a little lady! We'll keep our fingers crossed that you still get the pretty green eggs 😊

Back
Top Bottom