olive egger roos with crele feathers, SoCal

sol2go

Songster
7 Years
Sep 27, 2012
Coastal California

2 CCLxCP roos from same hatch, need new home together or separately. Excellent flock protection for your free-ranged hens and readily follow a routine. These boys grew quickly and matured early, have nice crele feathers.
picture didn't post? pm and I will send pics, thanks.

Last edited:
CCL x CP is
crested cream legbar x
crele penedesenca

the offspring are auto-sexing and the females lay an olive green egg
the CCL is a blue egg layer
the CP is a dark brown
both breeds have a single comb (vs the peacomb) which is helpful in warm climates

They are nice but not cuddly.
Both boys are almost 5 months old, free ranged and very attentive to the flock and their surroundings.
They look a little different from each other, but pretty similar overall.
Are you / your friend anywhere near southern California?

They are nice but not cuddly.
Both boys are almost 5 months old, free ranged and very attentive to the flock and their surroundings.
They look a little different from each other, but pretty similar overall.
Are you / your friend anywhere near southern California?
Me and my freind are live in Central Coatst CA, Where in SoCal do you live?

I'm near Torrance, which is south of LAX. I have some friends on the Central Coast, I wonder if they are in your neighborhood?
When I was handing out treats, I noticed the olive eggers are really careful to take the snack without biting my fingers.

I'm near Torrance, which is south of LAX. I have some friends on the Central Coast, I wonder if they are in your neighborhood?
When I was handing out treats, I noticed the olive eggers are really careful to take the snack without biting my fingers.
That's cool that they are carefull my Americauna boy is too. I will see if my freind wants him, thanks!

thanks for your interest roostersandhens, both OE crele boys are going to their new home tomorrow.
I have another rooster in the 8weeks and older section. He is a BLRW, very pretty, smart, and more like a pet than any rooster I've had. Sometimes I think I could put him on a leash and go for a walk...

Back
Top Bottom