1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

OMG, chicken obsession gone too far

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by DutchieWannabe, Aug 9, 2011.

1. DutchieWannabe

DutchieWannabe Out Of The Brooder

Aug 18, 2010
    Idaho
    So I really love my chickens I believe the love I have for them is apropriate for a human/chicken relationship. my son, LOVES the chickens, he is almost three and he always wants to be with them outside. sometimes he is too rough, he pickes them up or grabs them by the tail cause he wants to play with them. but today...... well u see we are in the potty training process and so he is hanging out nude.... and well today i found him laying on top of a chicken. naked laying on a chicken..... i do know if i should be horrified, or laughing hysterically? i knew raising boys would be different than girls, but I never expected this!!!! [​IMG]

2. ericsgirlie

ericsgirlie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2011
    Easton, MD
    LOL![​IMG]

3. magicpigeon

magicpigeon Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2010
    [​IMG] Was the chicken okay?? [​IMG]

4. DutchieWannabe

Aug 18, 2010
    Idaho
    the chicken is ok, i think my brain is scarred tho. should I be concerned with my sons behavior???

5. ericsgirlie

ericsgirlie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2011
    Easton, MD
    You should name the chicken Vérité Nue. Naked Truth in French. Everything sounds better in French [​IMG] LOL

6. Squirrelgirl88

Squirrelgirl88 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2011
    Central Ohio
    I hope your neighbors can't see out their windows! Explain that one at the next PTA meeting! [​IMG]

7. anderson8505

anderson8505 Peace, Love & Happy Chickens

Well, chickens are very soft. I imagine he just wanted the full body experience. [​IMG]

8. DutchieWannabe

Aug 18, 2010
    Idaho
    you all are so positive, thanks for laughing with me, I was afriad this was something that could possibly bring child services

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by