omg chirping biddie

Rooster'swife

In the Brooder
8 Years
Mar 20, 2011
I just got thru my first time trying to hatch biddies using a bator. Only two survived so sad to say and after a week Little Bit died and Tuffy has been chriping his little head off. I have tried everything to console this little fellow and he cries and cries all day. I had to carry him around in my pocket most of the day to keep him ( or hopefully her )
sad.png
quiet. I finally after trying everything got one of my grandbabys tiny little stuffed puppy and wrapped him up with that and put him back in his box under his light. It is so cute seeing him cuddle with this little stuffed animal and it does work. I haven't took pictures yet because I don't know how to upload them to this site. Question is I set 36 more eggs yesterday after extensive research on humidity and temp and hope all of this batch survives. Will I be able to put Tuffy with these new babies whey they hatch and are older or is he doomed to having to live with his tiny stuffed puppy? I never dreamed I would get so attached to these little eggs when I started this project with grandaughter.

Thanks for the info. Tuffy sure has bonded with me. He is in there chirping his head off right now because I had to put him down to go to bus stop to get granddaughter. I am going to try the mirror trick. I don't know any one around here that has any babies for him. I know he is so lonely.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom