OMG! I am overwhelmed by this site!

mama24

Songster
9 Years
Mar 7, 2010
GSO, NC
There are so many forums! I have a question, but I'm not sure where to ask it. I'll figure it out.
smile.png

Anyway, intro. I'm Wendy. Currently in Greensboro, NC, originally from PA, lived in IN for several years while dh was in grad school. We have 4 kids, 2 cats, 2 frogs, and lots of fish. lol. I want chickens, but don't have any yet. I'm not sure our yard is big enough. We have one of the biggest yards in the neighborhood, definitely big enough for chickens, but city rules say chickens have to be kept 50 yards from the neighbor's property. Don't think we can do that. Our neighbors are nice, they might not report us.
wink.png

Last edited:
Aw! THanks for the welcome! Btw, I edited my post. It somehow got all scrambled and posted before I was even done typing.

Where in PA are you? I"m from Johnstown, my dh is from Abington (Philly area.)

welcome-byc.gif

We are pretty awesome. Wait until you meet one of the super-wicked nice characters....

Quote:
I live in western pa about an hour north of pittsburgh near butler. By the way we are having a chickenstock in july in western pa. Check for the link in chickenstocks/chicken swaps. The more the merrier.

I always say if your rules prohibit chickens, get quail....or ducks
big_smile.png

The eggs are just as tasty and their butts are just as fluffy!

Back
Top Bottom