OMG I finally got some pics !!!

I just wish these " chickens " were as easy to take care of as the layer flock outside !!!

they are a handful - but what a fun handful

Julie

Oh Julie, they are adorable!

LOVE Gypsy, I have a thing for white boxers
tongue.png

But, Fat Boy is adorable his name fits him! Boy is he a rollie polie!!

Still working on DH
wink.png

Lisa

Gypsy is a handful !! she is getting the hang of going to the door to go outside. Past few days have been really nice and she has been hanging in the yard with the big dogs the only problem she goes out white comes in a little dirt ball !!

Fatboy is also starting to be a pain - he will not sleep in the crate with his momma no more at night instead he wants to sleep in the bathroom with the other dogs ( it has been cold at night so most of the dogs like sleeping in the bathroom) he can really tear up some puppy food but still likes to nurse once in awhile.
The other day he was following Gypsy around the livingroom and she went to get a drink so Fatboy was looking at the water trying to figure it out and Gypsy took her paw and pushed his face into the bowl - Fatboy has been drinking water now on his own I normally show them the water alot nicer than Gypsy did !! guess she was just trying to help.

Lucy is holding her own with a house full of dogs that could use her for a chew toy - she gets right in there and plays with Fatboy and Gypsy and I think she growls louder than any of them.

they are keeping me busy thats for sure - but I think we will no longer do a winter litter of puppys from now on we will plan the litters to be born in the warmer months that way the bigger dogs will be outside more often and I wont have all of them in the house at the same time.

Julie

Back
Top Bottom