OMG!!! I FOUND A CHICK IN THE PARKINGLOT OF MY ORTHODONTIST** PICS****

Sounds like maybe they bought it as food at a reptile store and it fell out of the car or something?

My wife went to the pet store the other day and picked up 2 dozen crickets - for my sons lizards. After that she went to Walmart -= and left the van windows open. When she got back, the bag of crickets was gone! She figured since it was a windy day, the crickets blew out the window and had a "Finding Nemo" moment! (remember...end of movie...fish still tied in bags, rejoicing in their freedom until they realize...!!)

poor crickets!
hmm.png

LOL, kind of.......think of the poor person finding those.
ep.gif

I used to have reptiles, and fed lots of crickets in my day. People did give a strange look when you walked by with a bag o crickets.

Aw, she's a cutie! I'm so glad someone who will take care of her and give her a good home found her. It's so hard to believe that people just abandon animals in a place where they know the animals stand little or no chance of survival. At least take it to where there are other chickens or to the pound. There is a special corner in hell for people who are cruel like that to animals.

OMG, this is the greatest chicken story I have heard yet. I am sitting here laughing out loud like a lunatic at all the replies. You guys are hysterical!!
lau.gif

My daughter thought I was insane until I read her some of the replies. Now she's cracking up too.
gig.gif

This is truly fate. How lucky you both are to have found each other.
clap.gif

I went to the doctor today, I went to the sporting goods store, I went to the grocery store. I even went to Walmart. No chicks in any of those parking lots! I SO got ripped off
hmm.png

Quote:
ROTFLMBO!!!!!! Yes, and you would be really impressed with how she slings those utters over her shoulders to get on her knees for nightly prayers!!!! LOL!!!!! She says "moooooove on over" too if you're in her way!!! Those holy cows are like that you know!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

LOL! u guys are hilazrious! ms. lucky-pants had a fun filled day of exploring the outside with me after i got back from tipchicks house (it was a BLAST!!) and then se cleaned the house and hers, and decided it was time for some yummy yogurt. mmmmmm! shes a great fuzzybutt! thanks for all the replies all
smile.png
im glad that u guys think its good to rescue animals.. especially babie chickies.
tongue.png
off to go make some cake!

what in the world!!! ms. lucky-pants has the WIERDEST feathers i hav eEVER seen!! they are like funky wavey hippy HAIR... not like a feather at all .. but like a shaggy dog... like those sheep dog... the same color and all.. sooo wierd!!! i was almost thinking silkie.. but she has YELLOW skin beak and legs.. no silkie at all.. im bafaled... i will try and post a pic of her development...hmmm
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom