OMG!! I have Pips!! NOW NEW BABIES!!

As of 1:45am this morning, I had chick one out. She hatched sometime between 11:00pm and 1:45am. I got back up at 5:30am to check and I had one more little one out! A super cute little black chick (Looks like she will have BR coloring). I have two more that have pipped and are working on thier escape. On a bummer note, I have one that pipped through the side and not out of the air cell so, that little one didnt make it
hit.gif
, and I have three others that dont have any activity yet, but, considering this is day 21 today, I am not too worried about them yet.
ya.gif

All six of mine hatched although the last one is looking mighty poorly. But I hope it makes it. Just not as active as the others.

Quote:
Crossing my fingers for the poorly one. C'mon baby, you can do it!

Awww... I hope your little one makes it. Keeping my fingers crossed for your little one
smile.png

mema2003 wrote:
All six of mine hatched although the last one is looking mighty poorly. But I hope it makes it. Just not as active as the others.

Good news, the poorly one is still here. Just smaller and not walking as good as the others but I tell you if one of the others pecks him/her it pecks right back and then falls down. They are all in a hudle now asleep. I made a video of most of the hatches but not feeling too well. My daughter said we need too get a pic on her of them so maybe she can swing by and do that for me.

Back
Top Bottom