OMG I JUST CANDLED I SEEN BABY'S!!!!!

mamato3

Songster
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
SWMissouri
Ok so this is my first time ever at this whole hatching eggs thing momma hen is teaching me how to do it lol. Today is day 9 i told myself to wait tell day 10 but just could not. I have 6 eggs that has babys:weee im my gosh this is so exciting. Anyway 9 days ago i started with 12, way to much for her. Got down to 9 seamed good know i can only find 7 hmm the last egg looks clear like its not fertile but then i see something moving looks more like a bubble so im letting her set on it for a few more days. Its just so wierd to see this little chick move around in the shell it looks like a hand reaching up and touching the side of the shell before sinking back down inside the egg. I hope all of them hatch i just cant wait to meet them.
wee.gif

How eggciting! Are you using a mama hen to incubate? Good luck with the hatch.
jumpy.gif

Jody

yes momma has been on them since day 1 she seams to be a very good momma hopful she will be a good momma after they hatch i plan on keeping you all updated as often as i can on the babys they will be hatching around my b day the best gift my chickens could give me.

Back
Top Bottom