OMG!! I think I messed up!! IKES!!

Hello and welcome back to BYC! :frow Nice to meet you.
If you have that kind of dog problem, I would suggest an electric fence or poultry netting. It works well for my flock.
You might want to seriously consider finding a CA meeting location in your area and attend twice a week. Maybe more. CA = Chickens-Aholic Anonymous.
LMAO Dobie. You are right tho. Thx for reply

Oh my! That’s a lot of chicks! Have fun with your new additions:)

I hardly ever pass up a “good deal” but I can’t even imagine what my husband would say to me if I brought home that many chicks! Right now we have 4 in our brooder in the laundry room and he isn’t happy about that. He hates having chicks in the house for some reason.

Thank you for opening up another option.
Thank you for opening up another option.
MrPaw, I used to work for a food pantry here in New Mexico & I always gave my extra eggs to them. Unfortunately they closed down. I know the meaning of eggs to ppl that can't afford them. I'm willing to donate.

Welcome. Chicken math at its best. I went to a local hatchery and started with four Cornish Cross. A few weeks later they were selling 4 week old pallets for $3@. Went for 4, came home with 7 and a rooster. They are so darn cute and curious. Chickens are addictive. Good luck with your flock.

Kerigordan, I also own 21 cats, that never bother my babies or adults. Don't judge me because I want to preserve my flock. I DON'T LIKE KILLING ANY ANIMAL!! UNLESS I'M CULLING ROOS!!

Back
Top Bottom