OMG I'm getting my Babies Sooner than I thought!

Lunachick

Chicken Slave
12 Years
Mar 19, 2007
Brick, NJ
Am I ready? Eh, ack, I'm so excited....This is my first time with babies! I've been haunting the Raising Baby Chicks section for a month now, I hope I'm prepared! Oh my, and it's tax season for Paul & I! How will I manage, I just got an e-mail they are arriving the week of March 23 from MPC!!

I've been reading some sad stories about chicks dying from the cold, I hope my chicks have a chance and it will be alright, I mean I hope it's always alright for any chick shipment! I hope my P.O. pulls through for us......

I've been checking out everyone's baby pics, !!!!! OK so, I won't be sleeping tonight.......

Best of luck
big_smile.png
I will be anxious to hear how they are and what you think of MPC. I have read good things about them in threads in the past but nothing lately. I have 15 babies sitting in my shopping cart there for shipment in June....still waiting for me to hit the order button. Hubby finally stopped yelling "no chicks" lol so I'm going to go for it soon.

My PO was great about calling me at 7 a.m. - "come & get 'em." So as long as you have the brooder set up, you should be able to get them settled in & get back to work.
Not that you'll WANT to get back to work
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom