omg new arrivals

orientphoenix

Songster
8 Years
Mar 21, 2011
okay so my uncle returned from his inlaws and brought back some of their red jungle fowl chicks, so happy, they did not even tell me until i went there to discover them for myself, these guys r probably 3 months at most, still has that black circle line on the eyes. i wonder will they fly away or conform to the rest of my flock?

Quote:
Awesome!
I'm no gamebird expert, but I would suggest a gamebird type feed if you can get it. It won't be crumbles or pellets like regular chicken feed but instead will have different types of grains (oats, corn, etc.) and seeds (like sunflower seeds).

Quote:
Until you know, I would feed them lay mash. What is your climate there this time of year? If it is colder, then add scratch too.

it is getting warmer still a little chilly but it is northern california it will do fine in the winter, summers r to hot though

Quote:
Until you know, I would feed them lay mash. What is your climate there this time of year? If it is colder, then add scratch too.

it is getting warmer still a little chilly but it is northern california it will do fine in the winter, summers r to hot though

I am in SoCal and the temps here get HOT HOT HOT.

Quote:

I am in SoCal and the temps here get HOT HOT HOT.

that is even worse, i live in sac but feel like i am already melting, i don't know how u guys do it down there

Back
Top Bottom