OMG OMG OMG waited 20 years of nomadic military life to have chicks!!!

Upcycled

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jan 27, 2011
And now finally I have ordered 32 chicks from McM to arrive the week of the 6th!

celebrate.gif

I have done more homework, research and trench volunteerism, and now FINALLY my dream of settling on to our homestead and growing a future is coming true!

woot.gif

I have lurked here for years AND LEARNED SO MUCH but never had anything to add or ask, really, but ...pardon me while I do a little dance and revel in the thrill of anticipation of my first few eggs...maybe by Labor Day!!!

ya.gif

***FOR YOU BUNGED UP NETIQUETTE STICKLERS >>> I HAVE A "CAPS STUTTER" AND I USE THEM WITH IMPUNITY BECAUSE I HATE STOPPING TO "ITALICIZE" SO KINDA.....GET OVER YOURSELVES*** There is no such thing as YELLING the written word. How absurd.

idunno.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!
lol.png

What kinds did you order?
Good for you for doing so much research before you ordered your chicks.
Oh, and of course, we'll have to see some pictures of your new babies.

Congrats! Same tough road I traveled myself (USN) to get here and well worth it! You will enjoy it! Only I bought my chickens locally!

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif
AND THANKS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR SERVING! I SAY FAMILY TOO BECAUSE I AM NOT SURE WHO ACTUALLY SERVED BUT EVEN IF IT WAS YOU...YOUR FAMILY SERVES AS WELL!
Hope your chicken keeping experiences are both fulfilling and rewarding!

First and foremost,. thanks to you and your family for being one of the wonderful men and women and families that serve to protect our great nation! I know that when one serves,. the whole family does their part. ,.. and secondly,..

welcome-byc.gif
from Louisiana! and congratulations on you new lifestyle!

from a Seabee veteran"s wife!

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif
from a fellow vet (Navy 20 yrs). Had to wait 18 yrs before I'll get my first this spring. Going to get while leghorns, maybe 2 or 3.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom