OMG scary dream!

I've had driving nightmares too... even though I can't drive yet. Only mine are just the opposite of Justin's - I can't push the brake and I'm rolling downhill.... down... down... down... all the way down to the bottom of the creek bed.... and then I wake up. I had a nightmare about the bear around here the other night too. I woke up in a sweat.
tongue.png

I rear ended some woman at a merge once. Traffic opened up and she started to go then slammed on her brakes.

I plowed into her and she got out of her car and wailed, "That's the third time that has happened to me! Why do people keep hitting me??"
hit.gif

The police officer that came put me in his car and fell apart laughing. He said it was her third time being rear ended THIS MONTH! HE said he was stuck I was still at fault but he was going to suggest to her that she take "defensive driving" courses to hopefully teach her how not to slam on her brakes when merging!
lau.gif

I have WHAT in my yard? :

I rear ended some woman at a merge once. Traffic opened up and she started to go then slammed on her brakes.

I plowed into her and she got out of her car and wailed, "That's the third time that has happened to me! Why do people keep hitting me??"
hit.gif

The police officer that came put me in his car and fell apart laughing. He said it was her third time being rear ended THIS MONTH! HE said he was stuck I was still at fault but he was going to suggest to her that she take "defensive driving" courses to hopefully teach her how not to slam on her brakes when merging!
lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif
tongue2.gif
I have nightmares about driving and i don't even DRIVE yet!!​

Back
Top Bottom