OMG!!!! SOOOOOOO Excited..lol **comb pics added on pg. 2***

teapot10

In the Brooder
9 Years
Apr 15, 2010
Eastern Oregon
So, I was in my local feed store today picking up chick starter and my new best friend the owner asked me how all my chicks were doing...I told him they were great...we still had all 30 we started with, haven't lost any and they are all doing wonderful.

Wellllll, he asked me if I would be interested in anymore...I said, probably not, but what was he asking?...apparently a woman came in this morning with these these 7 little guys...said that she ordered them off the internet, they came yesterday and her husband said she couldn't keep them...she didn't have anywhere else for them to go, just wanted him to give them to a good home.
big_smile.png
and he picked me....woohoo!!!

So, we have no idea what they are other than Bantams of some sort...he said he thinks they might be Bantam EE's but wasn't sure...any thoughts? I know it's too early for gender but I'd love to know what I've got here...they are so stinking cute I couldn't resist them.

The whole crew
P1010770.jpg

Happy
P1010762.jpg

Sleepy
P1010753.jpg

Grumpy
P1010756.jpg

Dopey
P1010766.jpg

Sneezy
P1010764.jpg

Bashful
P1010759.jpg

Doc
P1010755.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
THANKS!!

I tried calling my fiance from the store and he didn't answer...he doesn't know yet that I have them...lol...I hope their cuteness wins him over
lol.png

OMG, the arrow on the Adorable Meter just maxed out!!!! And you named them so perfectly for the photos!

I want one of the white ones... And one of the dark ones.... and...and.....

Kiss their little fuzzinesses for me. (Your choice of body part.)

Back
Top Bottom