OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI!
Congratulations!! I got mine through the mail too! I got 4 out of 6 eggs hatched. They are all healthy fiesty BC Marans.
jumpy.gif
I am excited for you! I have 12 more eggs in the bator. Due Sunday!!! I think I might be an addict too! They should post a recovery web-site...or maybe we could learn to live vicariously through other hatchers.
My babies are 1 week old and already trying to fly. I wish I knew how to post pics. Hope to learn soon! Wait until hatch time. I thought I was going to go out of my mind. I had to make myself go to work. Everyone on this site was totally supportive and encouraging and I couldn't have done it w/o them!!
thumbsup.gif

So congrats again and keep us posted. Happy hatching!

Quote:
That's part of the problem I have this beautiful incubator sitting there all lonely, begging for something to do. So to keep it happy I had to get some eggs for it.. Sheeesh

Two Words... Extra roos..... hmmmm Some are earmarked already but if 1/2 are roos then I know I'll have to many.
big_smile.png
I trade for food...
lol.png

Sigh that's my problem - only one of my BC Marans hatched successfully and its a roo (at least I'm fairly sure - he's only like 5 weeks old) The thing is like a freakin' OSTRICH!

BTW are you writing this from home or work...

wink.png
wink.png

Last edited:
Congratulations! And welcome to the addiction!
ya.gif
And starting off with BC Marans???
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
You are envied by at least half the members here!
thumbsup.gif

If you all knew how much I had to bleed to get the money for those eggs....

I work in a research lab that does work on Neutrophils. We isolate them from human blood. In many cases..... my blood. For each donation I get a whopping $5.. BCM eggs are $10 each ... do the math.... LOL I call it blood money.

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

And starting off with BC Marans???
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
You are envied by at least half the members here!
thumbsup.gif

Yeah... He'll be able to make all that blood money back by selling hatching eggs here on BYC once the girls start laying.
lau.gif

Here's hoping for an excellent hatch, with lots of hens!​

Back
Top Bottom