Omg

Urbanchickenfarmer

Songster
10 Years
Apr 27, 2009
Woodburn, OR
OMG why are chickens addicting...... i cant stop coming on here and looking and wanting to buy eggs (i havent gotten any yet though) . Im waiting for my friend to give me an incubator.

Because the silkies brainwashed the other chickens.
tongue.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I too stand up! I am a chicken addict....with a second coop being built, i to want more. It started with one and then 4 and it's like everyday i can't get chickens out of my blood! I roam the streets looking for chickens, i try to score chickens , i even pawned for a chicken!
Ok i will sit................
th.gif

ya.... i started with 2 buff orpington chicks and a splash jersey giant chick.... my friend had 3 buff orpington chicks with me. one of my buff orpington chicks died. then later my friend decided to stop raising chickens so i got his two buff orpington hens and buff orpington rooster. then i rescued a RIR hen. and before that my friend and i bought some eggs that were blue black and splash buff orpingtons. only a black rooster and blue hen survived. and then i got some free chicks with a bag of chick starter from our local farm sotre. 1 black sexling, 1 columbian cochin, 2 golden comets, and 1 RIR rooster chick. and now i have 3 RIR x BO chicks from my stock and a BO x Cuckoo maran i believe is what my friend says it was lol. i still want more. Never thought i would end up with very many.

oh and by the way my avatar is the columbian cochin at like 5 weeks shes now almost ten weeks. so much prettier now. oh and my friend is going to give me a bantam columbian wyandotte which i have wanted forever. shes like the size of a softball so itll be like shes not even there.

LOL, it will just get worse.....last year I was satisfied with one incubator, now I have seven. And hatching about everything under the sun that I am able to!
But I sure would rather have this addiction than anything else and I am in good company.
smile.png

uuuuhhhhhhhhhhh and what are the clowns supposed to do..... and omg i want my own incubators... ooh ooh i cant wait until my FFA gets our grant and we can get a professional incubator and brooder for our chapter... i would be mostly using it... and omg that thing would be peeping like crazy hahahahahaha. lol

Back
Top Bottom