On day 3 of trying to hatch an egg in my boobs

Pics
If you were going try this, I would put a hand warming heat packet maybe in a hot pad, not directly touching eggs on the opposite side of the boobs. The reason in the long run it will not work is because of too much movement.

One time power went out when I was home incubating 2 frizzle eggs, 2 days from hatching, I popped them in bra and took them to bed with me, they went under covers, and I breathed and talked to them. I slept light, in the AM the power was back on I put them back in incubator and they both hatched.

If you were going try this, I would put a hand warming heat packet maybe in a hot pad, not directly touching eggs on the opposite side of the boobs. The reason in the long run it will not work is because of too much movement.

One time power went out when I was home incubating 2 frizzle eggs, 2 days from hatching, I popped them in bra and took them to bed with me, they went under covers, and I breathed and talked to them. I slept light, in the AM the power was back on I put them back in incubator and they both hatched.
I'm trying not to move around too much, I have a desk job and don't do a lot of physical activity so I think it may be fine? Hopefully...lol

Back
Top Bottom