On PBS this week. An Original Duckumentary

I DVR'd it but haven't watched yet - I'm saving it for the weekend. I work full time, and by the time I get done choring in the evening, cooking dinner, doing dishes & whatever else needing done in the house, it's about time for bed. I am SO looking forward to this show! It will truly be my entertainment for an evening! DUCKS ROCK!

The video is available online, Amiga. http://video.pbs.org/video/2289741878  They just about gave me a heart attack starting it out with those little duckings jumping out of  a 70 foot tree!  LOL

You too? !!!!!!!!!!!!! ME TOO !!!!!!!!!!!! :lau I was screaming and saying NOOOOOOOO, DON'T DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gig They looks so cute soaring DOWN. LOL

I DVR'd it but haven't watched yet - I'm saving it for the weekend.  I work full time, and by the time I get done choring in the evening, cooking dinner, doing dishes & whatever else needing done in the house, it's about time for bed.  I am SO looking forward to this show!  It will truly be my entertainment for an evening!  DUCKS ROCK!

I wish I could DVR. :hit I got home and had to hurry and grab eggs for delivery and by the time I made it back home, it was 6:45 PM. I had 15 minutes to go outside, close chicken coops and pick eggs. When I made it inside, it was 6:58PM. I had 2 minutes before the show started.

Wynette, you will LOVE IT.

I want to see it AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE DUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!! :love

Now, I want to get some wood ducks. :oops:

Yep, want wood ducks and teals....the video is online for your viewing anytime day or night. LOL Too bad we can't have a Duckumentary viewing party - be fun to watch with a bunch of "duck" people!

Last edited:
Yep, want wood ducks and teals....the video is online for your viewing anytime day or night.  LOL  Too bad we can't have a Duckumentary viewing party - be fun to watch with a bunch of "duck" people!

Yep.

I read that you have to have permits to have wood ducks. :(

My mind is racing as I am trying to design a Duck Palace for some wood ducks. :D

We watched it last night and enjoyed it but were disappointed that it wasn't about domestic ducks. I would love to see a duckumentary about the kinds of ducks that people actually own.

Have to admit, I wish they had done domestic as well....but that's a lot to cover in an hour.

Infographics from the show. http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/epis...ographic-all-about-ducks/8040/#comment-120020

Hey wildpeas you're local! :0)

frow.gif
Yep!

Maybe they will do another one...

Back
Top Bottom