Once again, SQ standard Cornish LF, looking for breeders

Well, I had to call the guy from Heritage Farms (Reese Turkey) in order to get him to answer. BUT....he was out of the country so that explains why he couldn't receive my emails.

I'd say you're right, but I know that he has orders for his Barred Rocks for meat and also his Cornish birds are being sold as meat birds also. I just couldn't believe it when I saw it either! lol!

He's really nice and Danny should be able to help you out in the Cornish dept come spring.

If they only sell processed birds, I won't be getting any from them. Are you thinking they may sell me eggs anyway? That would be great.

I called Superior Farms, though, (the prefix was inverted, it's 354) they may have eggs in the spring. I'll have to wait and see. The other guy I'll try to catch up with this evening.

not processed birds. They sell processed and live and I'm fairly sure they sell eggs as well.

They sell LIVE birds too!
big_smile.png

Otherwise I wouldn't be bothering to get some Barred Rocks from them! lol

Oh good, I was hoping so. The web site just looks like only processed birds. I emailed them, so maybe I'll hear from the guy when he gets back from his trip.

I was just in Oklahoma, last week. I wish I'd known about the 2 breeders in OK a couple weeks ago, I might've detoured and got some birds before I went home again. I may be going again in the spring. If I don't already have something by then, I'll see if I can stop in on one of them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom