one confused hen.

Hi and :welcome from Ohio. So glad to have you aboard. You could try separating her by herself for awhile so when you put her back in with the others, she will be the new bird in the bunch now and maybe she won't be so mean. Good luck. :thumbsup

Hello Ohio and thank you for the advice I am going to try this but I will also separate her from her partner in crime. They do need some down time. I am really enjoying this site and all the common sense advice.

Good Morning Weimarmama,

Love your blog. I am a California girl born and raised but I seem to have a lot of Alabama ways, love my grits/eggs or just grits any way they are cooked. Have you tried using crushed pineapple for your pineapple upside down cake, there is pineapple in every bite. Have a great day.

:welcome Welcome, it's so nice to meet you! I'm from NC myself and this year started raising chickens and well...:jumpy chicken math took over and the addiction began! :lau I hope you enjoy it as much as I do here...I have met many wonderful friends and learned SOOOO much from many of the pros. Jump right on in, you will feel right at home in no time! :caf

Good Morning Weimarmama,

Love your blog.  I am a California girl born and raised but I seem to have a lot of Alabama ways, love my grits/eggs or just grits any way they are cooked.  Have you tried using crushed pineapple for your pineapple upside down cake, there is pineapple in every bite.  Have a great day.

I'm glad to hear you liked it :) Oh, I don't know what I'd do without grits for breakfast - I've tried and tried eating scrambled eggs without them and it's just not the same :lol: I'll have to give crushed pineapple a try next time I make the cupcakes; defintiely would be much easier than cutting up the pineapple rings. Best of luck with your chickens :thumbsup

Welcome, all the way from the Philippines! I agree, the problem should stop if you get another rooster.
welcome-byc.gif

Welcome, all the way from the Philippines! I agree, the problem should stop if you get another rooster.
welcome-byc.gif

Hi going over my first posts and wanted to let you know that she never stopped even after being taken out of the flock. She now has her own yard within the chicken yard periodically she gets in with them and is just as mean as ever. By herself she is a sweet heart I can pet her and she does not attack me as she did when she was free. As I said she was mean/evil at 2 days old just in her blood I guess but solitude as proven good for her. I do feel sorry for being alone though but she is just to aggressive to be with the others.

Back
Top Bottom