ONE DOZEN CHOCOLATE ORPINGTON ENGLISH BANTAM EGGS

Im hoping I won.
hide.gif
I was the first to post right at 8. So
fl.gif

HI EVERYONE. I DON'T KNOW ALL THE RULES, BUT THERE ARE THREE BIDS THAT SAY SIX MINUTES AGO. SONSETFARM IS LISTED FIRST HOPPY SECOUND AND PUG BUG THIRD. I THINK WE HAVE TO SAY SONSETFARM WON THIS AUCTION. MY HEN ARE LAYING GREAT. HOPPY I COULD SEND YOU A DOZEN THIS COMING MONDAY W/EXTRAS .PUG BUG I BELIEVE I COULD SHIP YOU A DOZEN 1/16/13. FOR THE SAME PRICE . PM ME OR JUST MAKE A POST TO LET ME KNOW. THANKS CLIF
If you scroll over the time it will give you the exact time that each post was made. So instead of the 10 mins ago, it will show the exact time such as 8pm etc.

Hi, Everyone. Wow! That got confusing! I did not realize that you could hover over the minutes to show actual time, so that changes the winner. Please forgive me for the previous post, but we want to do it honestly and fairly. The winner is Havi. Congratulations! Second is Sunset. Third is Hoppy and fourth is PugBug. I will sell each one of you the eggs in the order i just listed. Please let me know if you want the eggs. The hens are laying good right now, and I expect that to continue. Please PM me and I will give you an estimated ship date for your eggs. Thank you all for bidding! Clif & Linda

Hi, Everyone. Wow! That got confusing! I did not realize that you could hover over the minutes to show actual time, so that changes the winner. Please forgive me for the previous post, but we want to do it honestly and fairly. The winner is Havi. Congratulations! Second is Sunset. Third is Hoppy and fourth is PugBug. I will sell each one of you the eggs in the order i just listed. Please let me know if you want the eggs. The hens are laying good right now, and I expect that to continue. Please PM me and I will give you an estimated ship date for your eggs. Thank you all for bidding! Clif & Linda
Oh my gosh,
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
. Thank you soooo much! You have no idea how long Ive wanted to get these birds. Thank you!! Let me know your paypal email and I can send the money now.

Back
Top Bottom