One Dozen Olive Eggs

Thanks - I'm glad they got there safe and sound and that you are pleased with them. I normally try to include a pink and/or a grey one as an extra.

Monique

Hello,
I would like to purchase some of these for my next hatch. I will be ready at the end of the month but will need to send you a check prior to that. Should I check with you in a couple weeks or how can we go about this? Total is $55 correct? I am in Oregon 97223. Also, have you had any luck sexing them as chicks or fairly young? Your egg color is incredible!
Thanx Joe

Hi Joe "Sakchickens" - yes, the two chicks in the photo do look like they are having a three-legged race. It took me a minute to figure out what you were talking about but I scrolled back and looked at the photo and it does look like their legs are tied together with the zip tie. LOL

I do take Money Orders and personal checks but I hold checks for 10 days before shipping eggs. You can mail to:

Bethel Farms
P. O. Box 2008
Woodville, MS 39669

Thanks for your interest.

Monique

The birds are laying really well and I'm pretty much caught up on orders after next week so if anyone is interested in receiving eggs the second half of Feb. please let me know.

Monique

I also sell a "Pick your breeds" assortment pack of eggs. $40 per dozen to include 6 of any two breeds or mix and match the dozen from breeds currently in breeder pens: English Orpingtons; Olives; Welsummers; Buff Laced Polish; Blue Copper Marans. If you'd like, I can also throw in, for free, some of my Ameraucana and Araucana eggs from pure hens who are running around loose and not in breeder pens so the offspring will be mixes. Here's an assortment that went out today:

Back
Top Bottom