one man trash is another mans treasure

i found these two guides online

1676984244738.png

1676984271246.png

oh i dont know i found something back there that was 82 years old so

there's all sorts of things back there even a old bathtub here a few of my favs we found

phZKbCoEzLk23jIFMEkUjJOK8WUHG6OgwrvN_q4ulqTQEV_xJX0ViQ4Pjul6ezEJF-RrERTJzG_PjBZKgO8XH58nRBF9aM_dWp85iE_2VywtzhovvqDpfggsVtzclnBo7e7bUgKDGCiBsnBBiiScoytV_7GVvLx1pNG1o2Ras8wjF9c0GoNnWUPYZvTYv0mi=s2048

the mug is a lucky find its 82 years old and in perfect condition
NKtXcE9Eie6Mh1pzcE6gVLhScIZByGx-kzdG6yCtqEcLq9YSgiKSf7hIh9dPxKFvtaSEZw1s2vSyFCEmunTgdAb2bUdt9CiVXVKGeY48KGA_KVtWMx5qEA0p0ZIcL4as_R77XKXEpSp4IQqlqa7IefDr1UWTfNicdBH_LswXA-lqT83V9PpPJQ9qF__LtU2H=s2048

this one really confuses me
That mug! How lucky that it's still in great condition. I found fragments of the exact same double-green-stripe mugs, saucers, and plates in a PA creek, I think they were from a nearby historic hotel... I wonder how common that pattern was -- and also how you found out when it was from. Thanks for sharing!!

That mug! How lucky that it's still in great condition. I found fragments of the exact same double-green-stripe mugs, saucers, and plates in a PA creek, I think they were from a nearby historic hotel... I wonder how common that pattern was -- and also how you found out when it was from. Thanks for sharing!!
i will post pics later but the writing on the bottom is still readable its cool since most of the things back there are in pieces so we just recycle them if not i try to get rid of them

Back
Top Bottom