one man trash is another mans treasure

What was the time frame of the trash?
oh i dont know i found something back there that was 82 years old so
Lucky! My hubs cleared out four 20 yard dumpsters of trash from our property, and also over 50 tires. This doesn't include the trash he threw in the regular trash cans.

What kind of antiques?
there's all sorts of things back there even a old bathtub here a few of my favs we found

phZKbCoEzLk23jIFMEkUjJOK8WUHG6OgwrvN_q4ulqTQEV_xJX0ViQ4Pjul6ezEJF-RrERTJzG_PjBZKgO8XH58nRBF9aM_dWp85iE_2VywtzhovvqDpfggsVtzclnBo7e7bUgKDGCiBsnBBiiScoytV_7GVvLx1pNG1o2Ras8wjF9c0GoNnWUPYZvTYv0mi=s2048

the mug is a lucky find its 82 years old and in perfect condition
NKtXcE9Eie6Mh1pzcE6gVLhScIZByGx-kzdG6yCtqEcLq9YSgiKSf7hIh9dPxKFvtaSEZw1s2vSyFCEmunTgdAb2bUdt9CiVXVKGeY48KGA_KVtWMx5qEA0p0ZIcL4as_R77XKXEpSp4IQqlqa7IefDr1UWTfNicdBH_LswXA-lqT83V9PpPJQ9qF__LtU2H=s2048

this one really confuses me

That mug! How lucky that it's still in great condition. I found fragments of the exact same double-green-stripe mugs, saucers, and plates in a PA creek, I think they were from a nearby historic hotel... I wonder how common that pattern was -- and also how you found out when it was from. Thanks for sharing!!
i will post pics later but the writing on the bottom is still readable its cool since most of the things back there are in pieces so we just recycle them if not i try to get rid of them

Lucky! My hubs cleared out four 20 yard dumpsters of trash from our property, and also over 50 tires. This doesn't include the trash he threw in the regular trash cans.

What kind of antiques?

so i went on a little shopping spree in the swamp yesterday with 26 bottles in near-mint condition i did wash them to the best of my ability

1676862628563.png

Last edited:
Same here. We bought a property at a tax auction. So much garbage. Especially glass bottles. Snuff bottles, liquor bottles, medicine bottles.
Good luck getting rid of yours!
thanks, we will see how it goes i just figure most of it is broken so the ones that are almost perfect just a little dirty could be worth something

Look for codes on the bottoms of the glass bottles and then Google those codes. Also search for them on eBay to see how much people are (trying) to sell them for.

I found a brown beer bottle from the 60s or 70s. It was shaped different than modern beer bottles, so I didn’t know what it was until I googled it. People on eBay were selling the same bottles for $10 each.

I don’t want to become an eBay seller, so I donated mine to Goodwill. But you have quite a source. Might be worth your while to try to sell them.

Back
Top Bottom