One of My Pullet's First Egg!!

Oct 20, 2017
I was super excited to see this in the doghouse! (She knew where to lay instinctively). It's so tiny. My mom keeps calling it cute, lol! :D I'm not sure who laid it, as they laid it while we were gone, but I'm wondering if it was possibly my Production Red, but it could've been my Barred Rock, Wyandotte, or even Black Sex Link. I would say they don't have worms, since that egg was/is super clean, and I haven't washed it off, either. I hope it tastes good since I frequently let them free-range (for the most part). And just for that, I should let them out later, lol.
181 (2) (900x675).jpg

Now here's a picture of it next to the white store-bought eggs:
182 (2) (900x675).jpg

I was super excited to see this in the doghouse! (She knew where to lay instinctively). It's so tiny. My mom keeps calling it cute, lol! :D I'm not sure who laid it, as they laid it while we were gone, but I'm wondering if it was possibly my Production Red, but it could've been my Barred Rock, Wyandotte, or even Black Sex Link. I would say they don't have worms, since that egg was/is super clean, and I haven't washed it off, either. I hope it tastes good since I frequently let them free-range (for the most part). And just for that, I should let them out later, lol.
View attachment 1465837

Now here's a picture of it next to the white store-bought eggs:
View attachment 1465838

Congrats! It's a very pretty egg!

Back
Top Bottom