one of seven of my chickens is having trouble projecting herre voice.

chicken_lover_20

Chirping
Nov 24, 2019
hi i am kind of new here this was one of meny reasons i dicided to regester. That was because one of my chooks has trouble projecting here voice. When we got here at a chicken rescue place she seemed fine and would cluck normaly. So if eney one can help that would be gratly apricated.

by the way i am not on here to get heeps of followers or subscribers because i just need help but if you realy whant to you can.But i realy need help.

Last edited:
Does she have any sneezing, crackles or wheezes if you listen to her chest, eye bubbles, or nasal drainage? Can you look inside her beak and throat for any mucus or white/yellow patches? How is your coop ventilation? Are there any wet or moldy areas in your coop and run? I would keep an eye on her, as she might be showing a sign of a respiratory problem. It could be that this was happening before you brought her home.

Places where chickens are rescued may have a respiratory disease due to unkown problems. Most respiratory diseases make the rest carriers. Hopefully, it is just due to weather change,a nd nothing to worry about. Some hens will have a change of voice as they start to mature and lay eggs.

and now it is really bad to the point were she lifts her head up and sounds like she is weezing i have tried to get here to have some oxymav B mixxed with watter but she just sneezed and shook here head so i decidid to cover some yolk pellets in the medicne and she ate them.

Does she have any sneezing, crackles or wheezes if you listen to her chest, eye bubbles, or nasal drainage? Can you look inside her beak and throat for any mucus or white/yellow patches? How is your coop ventilation? Are there any wet or moldy areas in your coop and run? I would keep an eye on her, as she might be showing a sign of a respiratory problem. It could be that this was happening before you brought her home.

Places where chickens are rescued may have a respiratory disease due to unkown problems. Most respiratory diseases make the rest carriers. Hopefully, it is just due to weather change,a nd nothing to worry about. Some hens will have a change of voice as they start to mature and lay eggs.
and now it is really bad to the point were she lifts her head up and sounds like she is weezing i have tried to get here to have some oxymav B mixxed with watter but she just sneezed and shook here head so i decidid to cover some yolk pellets in the medicne and she ate them

Back
Top Bottom