one sad mommy.... :(

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by TinyTotsSeramas, Sep 2, 2011.

1. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    So today marks the day, 1 year ago, I was taken into the hospital to be induced (pre-e) and 7 hours later I had my beautiful baby girl... yesterday there was a note on her daycare paper saying she was walking all over the room which I didnt truely believe until I seen her let go of the couch an walk into the kitchen, around the corner past the bathroom, around another corner back into the living room by herself, not holding onto anything and not falling... Im sad today... if only she could stay a baby forever [​IMG]

2. zippitydooda

zippitydooda Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2010
    Ottawa, Ohio
    Just wait. You'll turn around twice & be doing what I am doing tomorrow....

taking my youngest DD to take her driving test. Sigh. Where DID the time go? [​IMG]

3. Nicole01

Nicole01 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 28, 2011
    MN
    Wait until they start driving your car! Then you'll wonder where the time went.[​IMG] My oldest daughter graduates this year and my youngest is 8 years old. Not so much a baby anymore. It's amazing how they grow so fast.

4. NYRIR

NYRIR Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2010
    Petersburg,NY
    It goes fast but I enjoy all stages [​IMG] My youngest 2 are 13 now...with the oldest being 23, then 21, then 17...lol...I was just thinking how I LOVE having no more car seats!!

5. Ksane

Ksane Overrun With Chickens

Jun 21, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Quote:My oldest are 31 & 32 and my "baby" just turned 15. I remember clear as day when each were tiny babies. How can my youngest be a teenager when he's just a little baby to me?????
    How can my 2 older ones be in their 30's?? They're babies I tell ya [​IMG]

6. SarahFair

SarahFair Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    Mine has just started reading [​IMG]

7. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    They grow too rapidly. Our 'babies' are 45 and 43. [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. KBUGS

KBUGS Out Of The Brooder

Apr 13, 2011
    NC
    I sent my oldest to kindergarten this week. She was a sight for sore eyes today. She came home and I thought she looked like the most beautiful thing ever. I always do but man I missed her this week. I am a stay @ home momma and didn't think I would miss her this much at all. BUT WOW! I realized just how much fun she is and now someone else gets to have her all day. Sad mommy here too. Hugs to you girl! [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2011
  9. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    Here are some pictures from her birthday party! She had a blast!! she even fell asleep at 6:30 an slept all night!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. ladyride

ladyride Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2011
    East Tn
    That last pic so awesome [​IMG] blue baby reminds me of my oldest neice on her 1st. Looks like she really had a good time. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by