ONE THOUSAND...

Quote:
That's funny, until this post I've never even heard of you. It always cracks me up when someone posts that they know all about LCRT.

I guess you are relying on gossip & fiction.

On the other hand, people like PC & SeminoleWind probably do know more about me, since we interact on other message boards & have chatted through PM's & emails.

Basically what I'm saying Bawkadoodledoo, is that you know SQUAT about the real LCRT.

LCRT, you know I have always followed all your posts-there is only one person in a million that has a sense of humor like yours.
cool.png

this post freaks me out.. just to let ya know.. im only a kid. and i think there shold be a stickly no talking bout religoious <or however u spell it) stuff.. cuz people get mad.. and i like byc.. and i dont like the thought of demons being sicked apon me.. im sorry
hit.gif
and i know i shouldnt have said anything.
he.gif
it just freaks me out... and now im all scared.
hit.gif
sad.png
i just dont think that is al soo family friendly.. and i know some of u dont have familys... and are use to doin stuff like that... but please... it scares kids like me... ( please dont curse me or anything ..please.
sad.png
)

Last edited:
Quote:
AND I have read every one. Can anyone else say that?

sad.png
No - some are just too long and I don't have the attention span. I do however read the funny/silly/poking fun ones! Does that count?

Congrats LCRT - you're a real YAPPER aren't you!

Quote:
AND I have read every one. Can anyone else say that?

sad.png
No - some are just too long and I don't have the attention span. I do however read the funny/silly/poking fun ones! Does that count?

Congrats LCRT - you're a real YAPPER aren't you!

Yes Master, but Grasshopper has much to learn. Long live the QUEEN of YAP.

wheeeeeph... :| thanks. i was seriously sarting to sweat. ok nuff bout that i spose. now speacking of # of posts and names and stuff... i reallly wana get one of them nifty thingys below the username.. like the unique ones
smile.png
those would be fun !

whats an NB.
idunno.gif
and i dont think i was gonna have one
tongue.png
thanks tho. he said i was safe. so thats good enouf for me
big_smile.png
ohhh wait never mind i think i figured out what an NB is..lol silly sausage lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom