One week old, pic and dust bathing video

KDbeads

Songster
10 Years
Aug 20, 2009
East Central VA
So today is the week mark for the screaming little monsters
wink.png
We decided to pull up the paper towels and let them play in the sand, since they had already figured out how to rip little holes in the paper anyway
roll.png

So....... any guesses on gender yet?

Miagi, mutt (boy?)
DSCF4343a.JPG

Danielson, mutt (Girl?)
DSCF4347a.JPG

Karate, mutt (boy?)
DSCF4340a.JPG

And last but not least, Seven (egg #7, we figured we'd call it Seven of Ten, Seven for short) EE with really neat colored feathers coming in (Boy?)
DSCF4345a.JPG

And their first dust bath, just a few minutes ago, Miagi and Seven are the ones rolling around in the dirt.

Last edited:
They are so cute!
love.gif
I have 8 babies that are 8 days old today. I need to get some sand in with them. The only issue is that they're with mama, so she's going to try to get in with them and make (more of) a mess!

Thanks for sharing the video!

Quote:
Nope..... not weird, then again I'm a geek/nerd/thread killer/trekkie kinda person
hide.gif

Hubby on the other hand had no clue about Seven of Nine
th.gif
I had to explain it to him
hmm.png
He needs to be assimilated. He still doesn't really grasp why I'm calling it Seven
idunno.gif

Quote:
Ah... yes, you must assimilate him! I'm a trekkie from WAY back. Watch all the series and movies, of course. DH and I actually used to work security at ST and sci-fi cons around CT, NY, NJ, PA, DE, MD, and VA; so we got to meet some guest stars up close and personal. Kinda cool bit of history for us, anyway. Makes for an interesting photo album!
wink.png

They are gorgeous!!! And I loved the dust bath video. Mine remind me of little pigs rolling around in mud when they get in sand...heeheehee....
tongue.png
The coloring of your two light ones is SO pretty...

Quote:
And the feathers coming in are even more cool, can't wait to see what they are going to look like. Today Miagi started showing a dark mahogany color to his wing feathers, now that's going to be interesting I think.

Back
Top Bottom