\~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a wild horse role-play

I hereby accept this!!!!!!! LOL :cool:
JK- is he good, Zelda?

:th wow..... Good job dude

quote name="Little Yellow" url="/t/1158322/one-will-reign-a-wild-horse-role-play/60#post_18197320"]Name:Moonie Pie
Herd:Tamed Horse
Personality:Friendly, Wishes to be wild, Happy, Brave, Laid Back
Color:Grey
Markings:Star and Has varnish roan markings
Bodily attributives:Tall, Skinny, Long black mane and tail, Huge furry ears, Medium fur, Small hoovies,
Mate:Silent Star,11 seasons
Parents:none
Siblings:none
Foal:Starry Night,1 season old
History:Once part of the herd but mom and Father abondon me Moonie Pie but was found by young human as a young foal and now lives in his yard
other:none
Username:Little Yellow[/quote]

The time setting is before "america" really became america, and the only people?e here are Indians, so I would change her name ;)
And varnish roan is a color, not a marking. So she would be either grey or varnish - red roan is right smack in the middle of those colors :)

Last edited:
Okay- shall edit!!!! Sorry @Run Wild!!!
And, no, last I heard from Zelda- no starting until she's online and also we have to have enough horses to fill all of the major ranks.....

Its ok, I just wanted to make sure you understood ;)

OK, we need at least two Watchers, one for each herd, and a couple more herd members for each herd, then we can start! RW and Frost, if either of you want to make a Watcher, that'd be great, but if not there is no requirement ;)

I'm not going to make another character right now. I would like to, but don't want to make more characters than I can handle considering that I'm currently rping on three other rps.

Zelda, hope you don't mind I'm responding for you... :)
Okay- shall edit!!!! Sorry @Run Wild!!!
And, no, last I heard from Zelda- no starting until she's online and also we have to have enough horses to fill all of the major ranks.....

Its ok, I just wanted to make sure you understood ;)

OK, we need at least two Watchers, one for each herd, and a couple more herd members for each herd, then we can start! RW and Frost, if either of you want to make a Watcher, that'd be great, but if not there is no requirement ;)

I'm not going to make another character right now. I would like to, but don't want to make more characters than I can handle considering that I'm currently rping on three other rps.

As speaking for an absent Zelda (PeepersMama), Run Wild, we completely understand and we are extremely grateful just that you joined!!!!
(and I guarantee being overwhelmed is exactly why you left A HAM.... ;) )

Last edited:
Name: Nahimana (Meaning: Secret)
Age (In Seasons): 6.
Herd: Valley.
Personality: Self-Conscious, No Confidence, No Ego, Coward, Crybaby.
Color: Blue Roan
Markings: Her Back Legs Have White Socks And Her Front Legs Have White Pasterns. She Also Has A White Star (I Mean Like The Marking).
Description Of Bodily Attributes: Normal Sized, Skinny, Long Fur In The Winter, Normal Sized Mane.
Mate/Crush (Please Specify Which): She Has A Crush On Hinto (Even Though He Is Like More Than Twice Her Age).
Parents: Wichahpi (Dead Mother) / Hotah (Dead Father)
Teacher: Open
Siblings: Washta (Half Sister)
Foals: None
History: Her Mother Was Killed By Her Mother's Mate (Ohiyesa) Because Her Mother Cheated On Him With A Horse From A Different Herd. Later On Her Mother's Mate Had Found Her Father And Killed Him Too. Because Of This She Was Bullied By Her Sister And Her Step Dad And Has Lost ALL Self Confidence And Believes She Is Just A Waste Of Life.
Other: She Is A Big Target For Bullies.
Username: Magiccoolgirl7

Name: Washta (Meaning: Attractive)
Herd: Valley
Personality: Selfish, Very Confident, Has A Bit Of An Ego, Manipulative.
Color: Cremello
Markings: Blonde Stockings On All Of Her Legs And A Blonde Stripe
Description Of Bodily Attributes: Big, Not Stocky Yet Not Skinny, Very Long Mane.
Mate/Crush (Please Specify Which): She Has Crush On Paytah (Even Though He Is Like More Than Three Times Her Age And He Has A Mate)
Parents: Wichahpi (Dead Mother) / Ohiyesa (Father)
Teacher: Open
Siblings: Nahimana (Half Sister)
Foals: None
History: Nothing Interesting
Other: She Is Manipulative And Her Goals Aren't Always The Best *Cough* Good Villain Who Might Join The Gang-Herd *Cough*

Name: Ohiyesa (Meaning: Winner)
Age (In Seasons): 47
Herd: Valley
Personality: Broken, Harsh, Killer
Color: Cremello
Markings: Blonde Stripe
Description Of Bodily Attributes: Big, Stocky, Normal Sized Mane, Extra Strong.
Mate/Crush (Please Specify Which): None But Looking For One
Parents: Forgotten
Siblings: None
Foals: Washta
History: Nothing Interesting
Other: He Is Broken And Scarred And Most Likely Will Join The Gang-Herd

Is That Good?

Last edited:
Awesome! Except one thing - markings can't be black, so the black stripe and Socks are a no-go ;)
Change those, and all are accepted!
Good news peeps! Dad turned on the WiFi signal to my so outer again, so we can start playing tomorrow! :yesss:

Back
Top Bottom