\~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a wild horse role-play

XD aparantly I am going to have a lot of horses :p

Name: Shimmering Shell (aka Shimmer)
Herd: mountain
Personality: impatient, has high expectations for everyone's but herself, likes to be fussed over by foals or otherwise.
Color: fleabitten grey (going to edit first post..)
Markings: none
Description of bodily attributes: short, scraggly fur, skinny and bony, as is typical of old horses.
Mate/crush: dead
Parents: dead
Siblings: she outlived them :p
Foals: Soot, *a few others*
History: boring
Username: PeepersMama

Should I make a form for Soot since I keep using that name a lot? :p or you can...

XD aparantly I am going to have a lot of horses :p

Name: Shimmering Shell (aka Shimmer)
Herd: mountain
Personality: impatient, has high expectations for everyone's but herself, likes to be fussed over by foals or otherwise.
Color: fleabitten grey (going to edit first post..)
Markings: none
Description of bodily attributes: short, scraggly fur, skinny and bony, as is typical of old horses.
Mate/crush: dead
Parents: dead
Siblings: she outlived them :p
Foals: Soot, *a few others*
History: boring
Username: PeepersMama

Should I make a form for Soot since I keep using that name a lot? :p or you can...

I can if you wanttt

(Kyndra took Night Flower, Lead Mare of Valley Herd, but Mountain's still open...
Zelda, you should really head over to SBW just for the humor of reading the dramatic scenes that just unfolded... :pop)

(Kyndra took Night Flower, Lead Mare of Valley Herd, but Mountain's still open...
Zelda, you should really head over to SBW just for the humor of reading the dramatic scenes that just unfolded... :pop)

(Oh that's right - let's not chat in () until we actually start playing :p

I was just there..... Very interesting - I take it there was a fire? Wait don't answer that here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom