\~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a wild horse role-play

Mountain~

The bad-tempered Inferno galloped to the Flat-Peak falls stream to get away from all the other horse. He grumbled as he heard the hawk "I swear if I could get my hooves on one of those hawks, it wouldn't live to see another day." Inferno laid on his side in the long grass.

Mountain~

The bad-tempered Inferno galloped to the Flat-Peak falls stream to get away from all the other horse. He grumbled as he heard the hawk "I swear if I could get my hooves on one of those hawks, it wouldn't live to see another day." Inferno laid on his side in the long grass.

Broken Wing swished her tail,"Inferno, You DO know your a grump, Right?"The dappled seal bay snorted at her own comment.

Inferno's ears were pinned against his head "The only way a burro such as myself would become a grump is if he was surround by irritating horses all the time and that is exactly what my life is like day to day." He said in a cool but yet irritated tone of voice.

(Gang herd)

Flood snorted in amusement, tossing his shining mane. "Nothing much, from what I can see through these willows" he rumbled. "I saw a pinto filly in sun soak field earlier. Rebellious, but she held great promise."

(Does anyone have a rogue horse, or horse that could be taken from a herd that someone could play with me with?)

(Ok, I'll just keep playing by myself.)
Wanageeska nickered a warning, ears flickering to his right side where a rustle was heard from a low bush. The noise silenced, before sounding again as it reached him. Wanageeska bobbed his head, and pawed at the dry earth with eagerness to defend himself as two wolf eyes shown through the thin curtain of the bushes.

Back
Top Bottom