\~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a wild horse role-play

"Well I don't think you should leave one herd for another. What use will you have there that you don't have here. I think we just have to find your purpose. My name is Star Light."

Moon Shade looked down at the ground in embarrassment The only difference there would be at mountain herd is that my family is there. But they don't like me anyways... he thought to himself. After a moment he decided to speak, "Name is Moon Shade." He spoke with a slight smile. (I've got to go)

Moon Shade looked down at the ground in embarrassment The only difference there would be at mountain herd is that my family is there. But they don't like me anyways... he thought to himself. After a moment he decided to speak, "Name is Moon Shade." He spoke with a slight smile. (I've got to go)
"Let's go back to camp, unless you still want to go to the mountain herd."~ (ok ttyl :))

Bluebird scampered up to Macawi, her short tail flicking every which way, and her eyes bright. "Hiya" she whinnied. "You're Macawi, right?"

Star Light happily smiled on the inside, but only slightly grinned outwardly at Moon Shade. "Perfect! I am happy you decided to wait for one more day. How come I don't see you around much?"

"Well I don't really feel comfortable around any of the other horse, they don't seem to really like me being around so I just decided I'd keep my distance." He hid his eyes behind his mane from embarrassment. He almost laughed to himself because all this time he never noticed Sun Light but now realized that he really liked her.

Misae sprang a stride ahead of Hinto as they galloped up to the narrow entrance to camp, slowing to a brisk trot as she neared the growing group of horses clustered around the golden eagle's tower."beat ya" she snorted proudly, tossing her head with a cocky gleam In her eye.
"Beat me, yes, but you are covered in lather. I'm sweaty, but could still escape if a random predator showed up" he rumbled, his voice com yet authoritative.
Misae rolled her eyes as she settled down beside the other yearlings, breathing hard.

Misae sprang a stride ahead of Hinto as they galloped up to the narrow entrance to camp, slowing to a brisk trot as she neared the growing group of horses clustered around the golden eagle's tower."beat ya" she snorted proudly, tossing her head with a cocky gleam In her eye.
"Beat me, yes, but you are covered in lather. I'm sweaty, but could still escape if a random predator showed up" he rumbled, his voice com yet authoritative.
Misae rolled her eyes as she settled down beside the other yearlings, breathing hard.

Dark Night quickly moved to the left to give Misae more room as she came to settle down with the yearlings even though he wasn't a yearling yet himself but he would be rather soon.

(Hope you don't mind me jumping in)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom