\~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a wild horse role-play

(Hey Guys I'm Gonna Use My Characters Now)
Nahimana Wandered In The Valley As She Thought Of How She Was A Waste Of Life (She Was Tole This By Her Sister And Mom's Mate Who I'm just Gonna Call Her Stepdad).
Ohiyesa Came Up To Nahimana. "We Need To Talk...In Private..." He Snorted.

(Ok to save us confusion on how to get the stuff to Star Light... I have an idea! If Star Light was able to walk back to were the watcher resides, with the help of Moon Shade, would the she be able to help Star Light then?)

Have moonshade run back to camp and get Night made, and a few herd members will come with her to protect Star light - sound good peeps?
And thank you for remembering that, Sarah :hugs

Alright frost, here is our new gang herd victim:
Name: Matho (Bear)
Herd: will be gang herd in A minute XD
Personality: touchy, short tempers, proud, is really only kind to those he cares about - and ifd he boils over Run for your life
Color: light bay
Markings: stripe, stocking on right forefoot, sock on left forefoot.
Description of bodily attributes: Not "extreme" in any way; lean enough to compete with valley herd, surefooted enough to compete with mountain herd, and powerful enough to be feared in battle. Not too tall, not too short, in essence.
Parents: *there somewhere*
Siblings *has two brothers*
Foals: none
Mate/crush: will eventually have a crush on Misae
History: he was captured by Flood and Pale blood from an Indian herd; was the first Colt born that season, and is needlessly proud about it.
Other: doesn't trust Flood AT ALL
Username: PeepersMama

Last edited:
(Hey Guys I'm Gonna Use My Characters Now)
Nahimana Wandered In The Valley As She Thought Of How She Was A Waste Of Life (She Was Tole This By Her Sister And Mom's Mate Who I'm just Gonna Call Her Stepdad).
Ohiyesa Came Up To Nahimana. "We Need To Talk...In Private..." He Snorted.

(The sun just set XD ;))

(The sun just set XD
wink.png
)
(???)

~A black shadow darted soundlessly through an endless stretch of untouched woodland, which satisfied the villainous shadow's need for daytime darkness completely. Hoofsteps were obliterated by the impenetrable density of sound-absorbing, decaying pine needles. Malevolent red eyes cut through the dark like raging embers and panting breaths resounded as the sole occupant of raucous life in the foreboding forest. It effortlessly veered around massive pines, which would prove to be a nettling obstacle to any other creature, but not this equine.
For the was Sintemaza.
The Shadow Mule.~

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom