\~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a wild horse role-play

Let's say that Inferno is with the group of mountain herd horses that are about to attack valley herd when they get to SunSoak field.... And Agapios can be in the band of valley herd horses that are just about to arrive at Mountain herd's ambush! :D

Hinto paused at the treeline, sniffing the air. Then trotted quickly down into the bright, sunny valley, ahead of his eager yearling.

Smoke shivered with a ruthless excitement as a big roan stallion led the band into the field.

(Mountain herd camp)
Lilly trotted up to Jade. Where will we need to take the injured horses when they come back?" She whinnied curiously.
(BTW, I think Lilly wants to become a Watcher soon.... Like become Jade's learner... ;))

Let's say that Inferno is with the group of mountain herd horses that are about to attack valley herd when they get to SunSoak field.... And Agapios can be in the band of valley herd horses that are just about to arrive at Mountain herd's ambush! :D

Hinto paused at the treeline, sniffing the air. Then trotted quickly down into the bright, sunny valley, ahead of his eager yearling.

Smoke shivered with a ruthless excitement as a big roan stallion led the band into the field.

(Sounds good to me! Is Smoke in mountain herd or something?)

(Mountain herd camp)
Lilly trotted up to Jade. Where will we need to take the injured horses when they come back?" She whinnied curiously.
(BTW, I think Lilly wants to become a Watcher soon.... Like become Jade's learner...
wink.png
)

(Do they have fields in Mountain Herd?)

Ok sure! How old is Lilly?

Hinto looked around as the herd settled down to graze, and he lowered his head to take a few bites of the luscious green grass.
(Any valley herd horses here, "check in," and then Smoke will attack.)

(Do they have fields in Mountain Herd?)

Ok sure! How old is Lilly?

(Yeah, although most of them are at the top of plateaus or surrounded by cliffs - and they'll be taking over sun soak field here pretty quick :p)
(She is...18 seasons - so.... About 4 years.)

Last edited:
Hinto looked around as the herd settled down to graze, and he lowered his head to take a few bites of the luscious green grass.
(Any valley herd horses here, "check in," and then Smoke will attack.)

Agapios limped behind the rest of the herd from his broken ankle. He kept his head low as his paranoia took over, he knew that if he were to be attacked that he wouldn't be able to fight back very well.

Inferno dug his hoove into the ground, impatiently waiting to attack the unsuspecting valley horses.

(So do you think leading the sick horses up there would be a good idea?)

Ok.

(Hm... After the battle, I'll have Twilight come back and tell Tue rest of the herd that they won, and then Jade can take all the horses to the field, since it has a bunch of good plants growing around its edge)

Back
Top Bottom